Berry is one of the best
Superfoods in the world! According to Dr. Nicholas Perricone in his new
best selling book The Perricone Promise
the Acai berri is the number one of the ten top superfoods. Yes some foods can be
eaten to help you look and age better! This amazing berry was also recently given
national recognition on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Acai berry fruit -This little berry is one of the most
nutritious and powerful foods in the world. It can often be found in juice
form in health food and gourmet stores
Life Dynamics Acai
Berry has arrived, and this new forbidden berry is now in a convenient easy to use capsule
Acai (pronounced Ah-Sa-E) is an Amazon Super Berry.
This new berry is 100% all natural and it is harvested naturally from depths of the
rainforests of Brazil, by the people who have been using it for over thousands of years.
Acai is the only super berry on the market that has everything that you need, naturally
from only the berry itself. It packs Vitamin B1, B2, B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Phosphorus,
Calcium, Potassium, Fiber, Proteins, beneficial fatty acids such as Omega 6, Omega 9 to
helps you fight your cholesterol problems and many, many more; there are just too many to
As an added benefit, it gives you the
highest level of anti-oxidant on the market, with studies showing up to 33 times the
anti-oxidant as red wine grapes. With Acai it gives you the energy from your youth and
opens up the vitality and increased stamina you had in your 20's. So try the new
"Fountain of Youth" from this forbidden Amazon Berry and you too will feel the
power of the Amazon.
Research on Acai has shown that these Anti-Oxidants are known to fight and regulate
cholesterol levels in the body.
Acai has two essential fatty acids known as Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) and Omega 9 (Oleic
acid). Research shows that Omega 6 helps lower LDL, which is the harmful cholesterol. Then
you have Omega 9 fatty acids which lower LDL and maintain HDL (beneficial cholesterol)
Acai's Anti-Oxidant factors play a large role in maintenance of the vascular cardiac
system, which is important for better blood circulation.
What is Acai Acai - Euterpe Oleracea (Arecaceae)?
The fruit is small, round and blackish purple, It looks like a grape, but smaller and
darker. It has a big seed and very little pulp. Acai is widely used in energy drinks, ice
cream, energy bars with granola, and now it is in it's best form a powder extract that is
more powerful and yet convenient to take.
In order to obtain a healthy Acai, the most important is the quickness in the time
between the harvest and the processing. The Acai is very rich in antocianine, an
antioxidation substance that helps to fight the cholesterol and free radicals. Have you
ever heard that a glass of red wine everyday is good for the heart? This is because of the
antocianine in the grape, It is not by accident that the color of the Acai is similar to
the color of red wine, although the Acai has 33 times more anticianine than the grape. The
antocianine is also a strong natural coloring,
Besides being considered one of the "Richest
foods in iron" the Acai is also rich In fibers which makes it
strongly recommended for the elderly
and/or for people with problems in the
digestive organs, For its microbiological characteristics the Acai Is considered one of the most nutritive fruits in the Amazon, preceded only by
the chestnut of Pera.
Acai is considered s new potential source of natural red coloring matter for use.
Nothing has been found in the composition of the Acai that would cause any reaction
when mixed with other food, The Acai extract powder can be mixed with citric juices, beer,
milk, etc.; hence, there is nothing against the consumption of these foods simultaneously
in reasonable quantities.
In summary, the Acai is a caloric drink (due the high lipase tenor), with high fiber
tenor, anthocyanin and other micro-nutrients. Therefore, it can be considered one of the
most nutritional fruits from Amazon.
Each year, the agricultural food industry is researching sources of natural Colorants,
Among these, anthocyanines are of particular interest due to the large range of colors
that they have (orange, red, blue) and their very important nutritional properties., in
effect, anthocyanines are pigments belonging to the flavonoid group and have very high
The quantification of anthocyanines in a product is generally done by quick and less
costly techniques such as direct or indirect spectrophotometer and the use of a Minolta
color meter. Please note that spectrophotometer can also give qualitative facts on the
type of anthocyanines presents.
The fruits of the Euterpe Oleracea are particularly rich in anthocyanines.
What benefits can I expect from Acai?
The following are just some of the reported benefits of taking Life
Dynamics Acai, results vary from person to person but benefits can be felt in 1-2 weeks of
- Greater energy/stamina
- Improved digestion
- Improved Mental Focus
- Better sleep
- All nutrients come from one berry
- Acai has more proteins then an average egg
- Acai has a high amount of lipids that gives you the energy of a raging
- It is an all in one Multi-Vitamin Product; why take 15 or 20 capsules
just to have the same vitamins found in just 2 capsules of Life Dynamics Acai.
- Acai has essential minerals such as iron, potassium, phosphorus and
calcium. Acai has all natural Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3
(Niacin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E (tocopherol)
- Improved sexual function
- Acai has been shown to have up to 33 times the Antocyanine (a powerful
Anti-Oxidant) then red wine grapes.
- Acai has a high level of fibers that is good for elderly and for people
who have problems with digestive organs.
- Acai has two essential fatty acids known as Omega 6 (Linoleic acid) and
Omega 9 (Oleic acid). Research shows that these fatty acids maintain normal cholesterol
- Research has shown that these Anti-Oxidants help regulate normal
- Acai's Anti-Oxidant factors play a large role in maintenance of vascular
cardiac system, which is important for better blood circulation.
- Acai is considered one of the richest nutritive fruits from the Amazon or
the world for that fact.
- An almost perfect essential amino acid complex in conjunction with
valuable trace minerals, vital to proper muscle contractions and regeneration.
- More bio-active then liquid freeze dried versions of Acai
- Very low Sugar content for a fruit
- Cleansing and Detoxing your body
- Boost your Immune System
Other Facts about Acai:
- Acai is a dense source of particular class of flavonoids called
anthocyanins (red-blue phenols with potent antioxidant properties)
- Anthocyanins are a group of phytochemicals in red wine thought to
contribute to the "French paradox", i, e. France has one of the lowest
incidences of heart disease of any westernized society despite a prevalence of smoking and
a diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol (5). Acai pulp contains 10-30 times the
anthocyanins of red wine per equal volume (1).
- The primary anthocyanin in .Acai is cyanidin-3 glucoside (1), Cyanidin-3-
glucoside has been found to be 3.5 times stronger than Trolox (vitamin E analogue) and the
predominate anthocyanin found in red wine (nalvadin-3-glucoside) in an ORAC analysis
(measure of antioxidant capacity) (2).
- Anthocyanins have been found to "exhibit numerous potential
therapeutic effects including treatment of diabetic retinopathy and fibrocystic disease of
the breast in human" (2). "Other potential physiological effects of anthocyanins
include radiation ¬protective, chemopratective, vasoprotective and anti-inflammatory
- The fatty acid ratio of Acai resembles that of olive oil, which is
thought to be a contributing factor to the low incidence of heart disease in Mediterranean
populations (1, 5),
- 60% Oleic (Omega 9) a monounsaturated, essential fatty acid, helps lower
LDL (harmful cholesterol) while maintaining HDL, (beneficial cholesterol) levels (5).
- 12% Linoleic (Omega 6) a polyunsaturated, essential fatty acid, has been
found to lower both LDL and HL levels (5).
- Fatty acids aid in the transport and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
ice. Vitamins A, E, D, and K(3).
- Acai contains valuable phytosterols
- Sterols are components of plant cell membranes providing numerous
benefits to the human body, namely the reduction of blood plasma cholesterol (5)
- Sterols are currently being used to treat symptoms associated with BP.
- Claire Madden, VP Marketing at MarketResearch.com
- "Biochemical and Technical Studies on Acai" by Dr. Herve Rogez
2, Sofia Pascal 2, Jesus N.S. de Souza, Arlete R. Aquino & Raphaele Buxant Dept.. de
Engenharia Quimica - Centro Tecnologico, Diaouiweir ria I niinnin, Beligica)
- National Contor for Health Statictice. Annual summary of births,
marriages, divorces, and deaths United States, 1993, Monthly vital statistics report-, vol
42 no 13. Hyattsville, MD: Public Health Service, 1594.
- American Heart Association. Heart and stroke facts 1995 statistical
supplement. Dallas, TX: American Heart Association, 1994,
- National Cholesterol Education Program. Second report of the Expert Panel
on Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Cholesterol In Adults Adult
Treatment Panel II). Bethsada National Heart, Lung.
Take two (Acai Berry) (2) capsule one (1) time per day seven (7) days a
week. Follow the directions on the bottle for each product.
Acai (Amazon Berry) by Life Dynamics - 60 Vegetable Capsules